Summer Drinks 2026
Most restaurants and coffee shops offer seasonal drinks, and here is my list for the 2026 summer season. I'll keep updating this throughout the summer as more places release drinks and change up their offerings.
Chick-fil-A
Even though the base flavor for all of these drinks are the same, the restaurant was making them differently. For example, the lemonade was all premixed in the lemonade machine whereas the Sprite drink they first squirted in some syrup and then added the Sprite from the fountain dispenser.Lemonade
Sprite
The flavor was too weak to the point I was wondering if it was even there. I've noticed that when you add any flavor to Sprite you have to double or more the amount you think you should put in. This is due to the base lemon lime flavor it already has. This one I felt like was a total waste of time. Tried June 2026.
You did get the flavor in this one. The problem was it was super sour, like they forgot to add the sugar. This one I might get again, but I know to expect the sour. Tried June 2026.
The flavor was too weak to the point I was wondering if it was even there. I've noticed that when you add any flavor to Sprite you have to double or more the amount you think you should put in. This is due to the base lemon lime flavor it already has. This one I felt like was a total waste of time. Tried June 2026.
Dunkin'
Pink Pineapple Lemonade Refresher
This one was good. I have never actually tried a pink pineapple. I don't know if there is a difference between a normal pineapple and a pink one besides the color. The flavor tasted like normal pineapple, but slightly mellower. I would get this one again. Tried June 2026.Starbucks
Orange Cream Frappuccino
Mostly cream flavored. It needed a lot more orange flavor. Glad I only got a small one. Wouldn't order it again and can not recommend it. Tried July 2026.Top picture from: https://co2you.com/blogs/in-the-bubble/best-non-alcohol-summer-drinks?srsltid=AfmBOorXElwiApEGfsOXIodMjz0nG78GQGpHag9VR2d0ErV-KYZdaLkg





Comments
Post a Comment